Powered by the revolutionary elos technology, EMax delivers the most comprehensive range of aesthetic applications to successfully treat the broadest spectrum of hair colors, skin textures and skin tones. EMax empowers Meta Esthétique to meet patient demand for non-invasive aesthtic improvements.
Our aesthetic practice is benefiting from the fabulous eMax with its the multi-application platform. The eMax provides a full range of aesthetic treatments with one exclusive system.
The Magic of elos
Superior Safety and Efficacy-elos Technology overcomes the limitations of IPL and conventional lasers. elos is the first and only technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of both bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and optical energy (either laser or light).
Developed by IPL inventor/patent-holder Dr. Shimon Eckhouse and physicist Dr. Michael Kriendel, this revolutionary technology platform effectively overcomes the safety and procedural limitations of intense pulse light (IPL) and conventional lasers.
The elos Difference – Safe, Controllable Energy with Enhanced Penetration
- RF, a highly controllable energy heat source, works synergistically with optical energy.
- Enables use of light energy at a level that is safe for all skin types (less optical energy compared to conventional lasers and IPLs).
- Poses no additional risk to the epidermis.
- Precisely targets areas preheated by optical energy and avoids cool areas.
- Provides enhanced penetration for improved treatment results
Treatment combinations include:
- Tunable fractional technology 3 programs which emulate the tissue effects of common ablative and coagulative fractional laser technologies.
- Radio frequency energy is suitable for all skin types and has the clinical benefit of enabling lateral heat spread — leading to the appearance of skin tightening.
- Quick treatments – full face (20 minutes), neck, chest and hands (10 minutes). Short treatment protocol: 3 treatments, 4 weeks apart.
Demo of the IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Skin Rejuvenation Treatment:
- Optical and radio frequency energies used to remodel the dermal layer of the skin.
- Promotes new collagen growth.
- Improve textural irregularities like non-dynamic moderate wrinkles, skin laxity, and fine lines.
- Offer our clients the most in-demand aesthetic procedure today.
- Treat even minimally-pigmented hair colors and all skin colors.
- Largest treatment spot size available (12 x 15-mm), perfect for backs and legs.
- Clinically proven, safe, effective acne treatment.
- Reduce sebaceous gland activity and destroy active acne.
- Significantly less energy required than conventional lasers and IPLs.
- Easily resolve vascular lesions in a few treatments
- Selective thermolysis to vascular lesions up to 4-mm.
- Also ideal for advanced vascular and smaller resistant vessels including fine telangiectasias.
TRINITI Skin Treatment
With the triniti skin program, Color Correction, Skin Tightening and Focused Dermal Remodeling can all be achieved. triniti is a Complete Facial Treatment Program, using the following applications:
Skin Rejuvenation / FotoFacialRF
- The first and only radio frequency based FotoFacialRF
- Treat superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, including telangiectasias, symptoms of rosacea and angioma
- Resolves stubborn and resistant superficial benign pigmented and vascular lesions on lighter skin colors.
ReFirme Skin Tightening
- The only non-invasive treatment with FDA-approval for Skin Tightening via Wrinkle Treatment.
- Superior performance and patient comfort.
- Virtually painless skin tightening without surgery.
- Firm and tighten lax skin.
Matrix IR Fractional Non-Ablative Skin Treatment
- Delivers treatment to the deep dermal levels to allow for new collagen generation, while protecting the epidermis.
- Selective heating within matrix thermal bands allows surrounding tissue to remain undamaged, promoting quicker healing time and minimizes the downtime
- Results in smooth, toned and renewed skin.
*Please note that this information is from the Syneron-Candela Website©2010 SYNERON® MEDICAL LTD