Powered by the revolutionary elos technology, EMax delivers the most comprehensive range of aesthetic applications to successfully treat the broadest spectrum of hair colors, skin textures and skin tones. EMax empowers Meta Esthétique to meet patient demand for non-invasive aesthtic improvements.
Our aesthetic practice is benefiting from the fabulous eMax with its the multi-application platform. The eMax provides a full range of aesthetic treatments with one exclusive system.
The Magic of elos
Superior Safety and Efficacy-elos Technology overcomes the limitations of IPL and conventional lasers. elos is the first and only technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of both bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and optical energy (either laser or light).
Developed by IPL inventor/patent-holder Dr. Shimon Eckhouse and physicist Dr. Michael Kriendel, this revolutionary technology platform effectively overcomes the safety and procedural limitations of intense pulse light (IPL) and conventional lasers.
The elos Difference – Safe, Controllable Energy with Enhanced Penetration
- RF, a highly controllable energy heat source, works synergistically with optical energy.
- Enables use of light energy at a level that is safe for all skin types (less optical energy compared to conventional lasers and IPLs).
- Poses no additional risk to the epidermis.
- Precisely targets areas preheated by optical energy and avoids cool areas.
- Provides enhanced penetration for improved treatment results
Skin Rejuvenation / FotoFacialRF
- The first and only radio frequency based FotoFacialRF
- Treat superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, including telangiectasias, symptoms of rosacea and angioma
- Resolves stubborn and resistant superficial benign pigmented and vascular lesions on lighter skin colors.
Demo of the IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Skin Rejuvenation Treatment:
Laser Hair Removal
- Offer our clients the most in-demand aesthetic procedure today.
- Treat even minimally-pigmented hair colors and all skin colors.
- Largest treatment spot size available (12 x 15-mm), perfect for backs and legs.